Jackson has kicked the stomach flu and is back to his digesting, firm stooled self. : ) I was so worried about keeping him hydrated and keeping him from ejecting everything that was given to him that I forgot about his teeth. After he got out of the bath last night, I leaned him back in his towel and noticed that he's cutting 4 teeth at the same time! So many things to keep track of! I'm on it! : )
Here's Jackson on his first rip off ride at Babies R Us. (50 cents!)
4 comments:
The JOYS of motherhood!
so glad he is doing better
he looks great!
uma is happy
i can imagine him at 2 tugging on your shirt in babies r us saying "i wanna do the rip off ride mama".
don't they usually get a little "loose" when cutting teeth? maybe he's especially sensitive to it?
The ride at our mall is $1!!!!!
Talk about rip off
Post a Comment