CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

This is what you looked like, Jackson, when I went in to kiss you for the New Year. I guess that's what you think of 2009 so far!

Jackson didn't even come close to making it until 12a.m. He was dead asleep by 7:55p.m. Go, Jackson!

6 comments:

zaffie said...

Gamma just got back from Vegas and
looked at your blog picture
you are the weetest boy ever
I wish I have been able to kiss you for 2009
Happy New Year Jackson!!
and mommy too!

Mommy said...

Az, you are just asking to wake him up when you are taking pictures of him while he is sleeping. hahahah

Bill and Paige said...

What a cutie! I wish I was sleeping like that at 8pm on New Years!

caxline said...

Jackson...we were doing the same exact thing...minus the sweating!!!

themonteleones said...

I would NEVER EVER go into my kids' rooms when they are sleeping, he must be a very sound sleeper! Happy New Year!!

CrazyRossHouse said...

At least I made it past Jackson, not much longer though:)