CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Under Construction

No, I'm not so under construction that I'm going to reappear with a magical new blog. For the past few days I've been trying to print out and make my own book of my blog for keepsake purposes. I tried to go with Scrapbook Blogger, but to make a long story short, their program wouldn't download my whole blog. I got in contact with the owner, and she neglected to fix the problem or get back to me. So...now I've taken matters into my own hands. I'm printing it out and putting it in a nice bound book. I know it's not the best way to do it, but it'll have to do. Needless to say, I haven't been blogging these past few days because it is taking me forever to just print this dang thing out. Lord knows how long it will take me to actually get it all into the book. I've already gone through almost an entire ream of paper, and I'm only done printing through June! Aye yai yai!

Jackson is doing really well. He's a boy to the core. Although, the other day while we were at the craft store, there was a lady in line ahead of me with her little girl. The little girl was crying because her mom wouldn't buy her what she wanted. Jackson just woke up from a nap and started crying too. The little girl asked her mom, "Why is that baby crying?" The mom then replied, "She's crying because you're crying." SHE???? I politely replied, "He is crying because he just woke up from his nap." The mom then said to her daughter, "He's crying because you're crying." I guess she didn't think my answer was good enough! : ) Time for a haircut, Jackson?!

6 comments:

zaffie said...

i used to get the same remarks with Jsckson's dad I guess the curly hair is only associated to girls he looks great to me and he looks just like a handsome boy

Bill and Paige said...

let me know if you ever find a good site. i didn't like scrapbook blogger either:-(

Anonymous said...

Azure, Candace had hers bound and it is really nice. Not sure what one she used it, and Paige is such a scrapbooker, she probably thinks it's ghetto fabulous, but I think it's very nice.

Bill and Paige said...

That 1st comment is from Kelsey, but I would say the same thing. I was able to download my entire blog but I still had to go back through all of it and reconfigure it and redo the captions on all the pictures. It's painful!! Then I realized that I did it too early and would have to redo it all again till the end of December! I just about threw my computer out the window:)

Candace used scrapbook blogger and she said it turned out nice, but she said it took a VERY long time. I still haven't seen it.

Let me know if you find a better program...I mean seriously we can send a man to the moon, but we can't write a program to print a blog??

caxline said...

check out scrap book blogger and give it a chance...it takes forever, but the end product is worth it. you can also check out blurb and blog2print...

Mommy said...

What, is the lady blind. He is boy to the core.