Jackson Pants love, love, loves to be outside. Here's a video of him and Ollie (whom Jackson calles, "La La") and a few pictures of Jackson with his new car. He also got a new slide but didn't play on the slide for long because he was obsessed with the car. Thanks, Auntie Danielle! I also couldn't get a pic of Jackson on the slide because I didn't have a free hand to hold the camera. Jackson was Mr. Kamikaze and would have gone face first into the grass had I let him. : )
Thursday, January 15, 2009
O-U-T-S-I-D-E
Posted by jackson'smama at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
He is so dang cute!!!
My kids love the coupe too;-)
Next time let's get that picture of him face planting in the ground:)
Great pics Az!
I am soooo glad that he likes it. Uncle Bc is glad to have it out of his garage.
My kids both loved the coupe too... of course ours is a police coupe!! Aren't we so lucky to be playing outside in January??
Bruno just checked out your blog and is looking at the picture of Jackson in the coupe and says, that my car???? Not anymore!! hahha
Post a Comment