I have finally finished printing out Jackson's first year of my blog! Whew! The printer wasn't running 24/7, but it did take me quite a while to get it printed. Now the daunting task of putting it all in the book begins. Fun. I know this background isn't the most masculine, especially for a boy, but it's not about Jackson ALL of the time, is it?! : ) Oh, and by the way, how long is Lilypie going to say "Happy 1st Birthday?" Jackson is almost 15 months! (Ha ha...didn't know I had to reset it! Thanks, Angie!)
Jackson, on the other hand, is about as fun as can be. He's all over the place and recently discovered the laundry basket. He dragged it out of the laundry room into the living room the other day and proceeded to climb in and out of it. At one point, he tipped it halfway over, got a book, and sat inside reading. Today, he decided to turn it all the way over, and stand on top of it while he laughs and claps his hands. He did this for about a good 20 minutes today straight. Crazy kid! The other day he had another fever and was totally not himself. He kicked it though and is back to up and running. It's amazing how resilient he is.
Random Pic - Jackson was so asleep that his lolly was hanging out of his mouth.
3 comments:
Love the pacifer shots! You have to redo your lilypie ticker for each new year.
Love the pics! So cute:)
I like the background! Okay, so next time we see you please bring the book with you. I'm anxious to see how hit turned out. Are you just going to put it in a binder?
adorable!!
Post a Comment