This kid cracks me up! Today I took Jackson to the batting cages with me and a few of my friends. This was his first trip to the cages, so I wasn't sure how it was going to go. I put him in his stroller and parked it right behind the cage. As soon as my friend started hitting the ball, Jackson cracked up laughing. Not just a chuckle or ha ha, but belly laughing, hard! Of course, I didn't have my camera on me, not that Blogger would have let me post a video!! He laughed and laughed the whole time we were there. I couldn't quite figure out what he thought was so funny. We all had a good time, and it made hitting the ball a little more challenging as there were giggles coming from the peanut gallery!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maybe he was laughing at the missed hits. hahah Sounds like you guys had a fun enjoyable outing
I love that belly laugh . . . there is nothing better than baby belly laughs.
Post a Comment