CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Basketball, Anyone?

Here's the munchkin playing basketball at Mimi's house. My mom said he'll do this for an hour, no joke. He gets all hot and sweaty, surprise, surprise! About 2 seconds after I turned the camera off, he waved to the camera. Of course!

6 comments:

caxline said...

Mimi needs to get the poor kid a hoop so he has some goals!!! Just imagine how much time he would spend if there was a purpose of putting the ball through the hoop!

Debby said...

He has a hoop - this is just much more creative! He's an independent thinker.

Anonymous said...

That's too funny. He looks like he really wants to get it on the third step so he can get optimum roll.

Mommy said...

ok Az, I think that Jackson has been hangin around to much with the 64th place dogs. I love that fact that he only goes up two steps on the stairs. He wouldn't go any hire at my house.

zaffie said...

this kid is a genius that is all I can say and he is cute too!

Bill and Paige said...

I want to see Mimi play with him!!