CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dog Food

For 4 months now, I have been telling Jackson to stay out of the dog food. In the beginning he was a good listener and wouldn't touch it. Now the dog food is like the forbidden fruit. He can't wait to crawl over and grab it. He crawls slow at first, and when I go after him, he goes super fast and grabs some and tries to stick it in his mouth as fast as he can.

Tonight I decided to let him try it if he wants it that bad. He'll stick it in his mouth, realize how disgusting it is, and he'll never want to grab the bowl again, right?! Wrong. I let him put it in his mouth and after 4 seconds, I was so grossed out that I pulled it out of his mouth. He, on the other hand, was enjoying the nugget in his mouth and was grabbing for more. So much for my huge life lesson!

2 comments:

Jeana said...

So Funny! Abby will eat cat food and it drives me nuts that my parents keep it on their porch!

Mommy said...

Bruno has been teaching him some stuff. That is the stuff that Bruno does