CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Naked Baby

Notice the cute little bathtub toys in the tub with him. He doesn't want anything to do with them. All he cares about it sucking on that washcloth!

He's frantic about it. He can't get it in his mouth fast enough, and when I take it from him...oh Lordy!

Handsome boy!

This has nothing to do with the cute bathtub pictures, but on this shot Jackson crawled over to me with my camera in his hand and handed it to me. He then smiled this adorable smile for the camera. I love him.

4 comments:

Aunt Peggy said...

Where has Jackson been since Monday??
Love the pic with the washcloth hanging out of his mouth....He's a natural.

Bill and Paige said...

I love his curls!!

Mommy said...

Total Ham!!! Love that Boy

Jeana said...

H is so cute! I can't believe he is going to be one!!!