CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Boy Day

Today I watched Luca, Rocco, Bruno, and Jackson for a good part of the day. It was definitely a fun-filled boy day. We had hot dogs for lunch, and the boys decided that the first thing they needed to do was put them up to their pants and make it like a weiner. I try not to laugh, but c'mon! Boys will be boys, even when they're so young! Jackson wasn't able to participate, but he's taking it all in. We played dodgeball in the living room, put together Legos, and played tackle football. Jackson and I were exhausted by the time we left, but he's got a second wind. Too bad I can't say the same...

3 comments:

Mommy said...

I know the boys are always doing things like that. A couple of days ago luca is laying down in the bath tub and says, there's an elephant in the water. BOYS. Thanks again for watching them for me, you and Jackson Pants are the best. Mine are still up and going strong, I am so ready for bed.

kkp1220 said...

that is too funny

Bill and Paige said...

Oh gosh! Boys are so funny!!