Oh my gosh...he is sooo adorable and all those teeth!! NO don't do it! Don't cut his hair,he looks too cute. Wait a little longer. We had a friend that when she cut her son's hair, that was the end of the curls and his hair came in darker. I vote no hair cut yet.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh...he is sooo adorable and all those teeth!! NO don't do it! Don't cut his hair,he looks too cute. Wait a little longer. We had a friend that when she cut her son's hair, that was the end of the curls and his hair came in darker. I vote no hair cut yet.
He is so cute and getting so big:-(
Jackson Chance Curly pants. Once he gets the first haircut he won't look like a little baby anymore:(
aunt Stephanie can hardly wait and gamma can't wait to see the new do
this picture is adorable!
I am already missing him and I have not left yet
Post a Comment