CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

A Day in the Life

Jackson had a pretty quirky day today. First of all, he took a 3 hour nap! I actually had time to do laundry, clean-up a bit, send some emails, and I even had a chance to get bored before he woke up. After his nap, Jackson wanted nothing to do with lunch unless it was crackers. I'm beginning to see a habit forming! He then found a card someone had given me that had dogs on it and carried it around the house along with a measuring teaspoon. I tried to teach him that the dog says, "Woof Woof," but instead of believing me, he panted like a dog instead. It was so cute, but I then realized that I have never taught him that. Where did he get that from?? Later, we went to the park where Jackson was having a good, ol' time until he stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, sat down, and put his shoe in his mouth and started chewing on it. I guess that was a sign that he was bored and ready to go. Tonight he actually drank milk out of a sippy cup (without the sippy part, so I guess it was just a cup!) and ate chicken and broccoli with a fork. He's quite good at stabbing the food and getting it into his mouth. He then got really tired. As I was sitting on the ground, he came up to my back and laid his head on my back while he played with my hair. No less than 5 minutes later, he was running around and finished the night off with a few of his dance moves. As he rubbed his eyes, I put him in his crib for the night. He actually cried when I put him in there (which he never does) and then crashed about 9 seconds later. What an odd day.

0 comments: