Today while my mom had Jackson, she took videos of him to watch of himself, and she said he literally watched them all day! He didn't want to do anything else, not even eat! He watched them over and over again until Mimi finally had to distract him with something else. This boy is obsessive! : ) Thank you Mimi for taking such good care of Jackson while I'm at work. I don't know what I'd do without you!! xoxo
*These videos are a little out of order, but I was so stoked to just be able to post them that I didn't want to jinx myself by messing with them too much.
Here's Jackson watching a video of himself spinning around in his jumper. (See two videos down)
Laughing again at himself.
The original video that he was watching while laughing.
Playing on the stairs. One of his favorite things to do!
5 comments:
too funny! he could advertise for the swing he sure is good at it!
He has the cutest laugh :) Love it. Kendyl laughed watching him laugh at himself. It was quite a moment over here :)
his little giggle is so cute!
you sure a lucky mom!
Dang, he looked like he was doing some sort of ice skating move in the orignal video. hahhah I can't belive that he still sits in the jumper. funny videos. Way to go Mimi.
Absolutely adorable!! No greater sound than a child's laughter. I couldn't believe how fast he was making himself go in the swing. I thought for sure he was going to thro up when he was done.
Post a Comment