CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another Year Older

I turned another year older this past Saturday, March 21st. It's unbelievable to me that I'm only 6 years away from 40 years old!! SIX?! I still feel 21! : ) Here are a few pics of Jackson Chance Party Pants and me...


One year ago...and today...

Gotta love those birthday kisses! xoxo

7 comments:

Debby said...

What a difference a year makes . . . just in Jax of course!

Aunt Peggy said...

Happy Birthday Azure! You're lookin good there girl, young as ever!
When you do get to 40 remember it's the new 20...that should make you feel better! No doubt Jackson will keep you forever young at heart.

Jeana said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for reminding me about the 40 thing! I have never thought of it, probably because I don't care. Jackson's a lucky boy!

caxline said...

Happy Birthday! You don't look a day over 21!

themonteleones said...

Happy Birthday Azure! You look fantastic and you have one lucky boy!!

zaffie said...

Happy Birthday Azure
you look great and so does Jackson

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe I missed it...again!!! I hope you had a good one. Love you so much.