CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

I Can't Win!

Jackson and I haven't been out and about much the last few days because I've been sick. Today I am feeling a little bit better, so I wanted to get Jackson out and let him have some fun. We headed to the park by our house, which is a huge, open park. There's tons of space and area to run around. Usually Jackson likes to roam whenever he has boundaries, so the park is a place for him to be free of boundaries and run free. Super fun, right?? I take him out of the car, and he starts across the park like, "Wow! Look at all this room I have to explore!" No less than 2.5 seconds later, Jackson is heading for the car. He runs over to the car and wants to try to get back in. I lead him away, and he heads right back! Uggh! So I decide to take him out to the middle of the park and at least if he runs to the car, he's getting some energy out and will at least have a little fun. Well, I get him out in the middle, and he's so disoriented about where the car is that he just starts crying. I show him how to kick the ball we had, and he literally kicked it twice and then was at my feet crying. Are you kidding me? Here we are at this huge park on a nice, sunny day, and all you want me to do is hold you?! Jackson Chance!!!

4 comments:

kkp1220 said...

LOL!!
I hate when I do something nice and they don't appreciate it;-)

Anonymous said...

Awww, his favorite playmate is out of commission and he doesn't want to have fun without you :)

zaffie said...

this makes me sad I don't like when he cries

Mommy said...

It's kind of like when you buy them a toy and they want to play with the box. Go figure!!