Yesterday, my mom and I took Jackson to the new park in Belmont Shore. It's a pretty cool, little park because it has three different age-group playgrounds. There's one specifically for toddlers, which is nice. The only downfall was that the only thing Jackson wanted to do there was open the gate. We would put him on a toy, and he would get down and go to the gate. We tried to lure him to the slides, and he would run for the gate. I didn't even have to leave home if all he wanted to do is play with a gate! Sheesh, Jackson! Here are some pics from the outing...
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Park Time
Posted by jackson'smama at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My parents just took my kids to that park and said it was great, I can't wait to try it out!!!
I can't believe how big he's getting! I love the pic of mimi putting him in the swing!
Tell Mimi that if she needs a baby fix I'll be home in May and she can have her all she wants:)
Is that the newly remodeled park on Livingston? Looks like fun!
he is so grown up he melts my heart
he is so CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment