CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

More, Please!

My little Jackson Chance is getting so good with his sign language. We're still working on saying the actual words, but in the meantime, I love the sign language. Since he could already sign, "More," and "please," I figured we could progess and move on to signing, "More, please." He picked it up like it was no thing. Now when he wants something, he signs, "More, please." It's about the cutest thing I have ever seen. I can't seem to catch it on video, but I'll keep trying. (When the camera comes out, he drops whatever he's doing to come check it out.) Jackson has also been a picky eater lately, so tonight when I gave him broccoli I was shocked that he was eating it and loving it. More broccoli, please! : )

0 comments: