Makes mouths happy...
Look at those teeth!
I'd like to see how messy his fingers got;-)
My kids split a whole bag (big bag) of those today at Brady's t-ball game, anything to keep them quiet is my motto!!k
I would have to say that he loved those cheese puffs. I know who will be his best friend....Buford.
I'm going to have to get my bag today!
Got to love those cheese puffs. They are a favorite in my house!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Look at those teeth!
I'd like to see how messy his fingers got;-)
My kids split a whole bag (big bag) of those today at Brady's t-ball game, anything to keep them quiet is my motto!!k
I would have to say that he loved those cheese puffs. I know who will be his best friend....Buford.
I'm going to have to get my bag today!
Got to love those cheese puffs. They are a favorite in my house!!
Post a Comment