CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Love Letter

My Dearest Jackson,

How is it that after 16 months of being around you every single day I am still in awe of you? I looked at you tonight and tripped out that you're my little person. You're like a full-fledged human being. It's weird to me still. Will I ever get over that? I love you to the core, and you still make me think I am the most blessed girl in the world. You are so amazing to me, and even though it is nice when you go to bed so I can get some down time, it never fails. I miss you when you're gone. You are my best friend, my little man, and I love you, crazy love you. Sleep tight.

Momma

Jackson climbed into his toy box and started reading a book all on his own. He must have found his lolly on the way. You make me laugh, Jackson Chance!

5 comments:

themonteleones said...

So So So sweet Azure!!! Jackson is one lucky man!!!

zaffie said...

he is very special to all of us and yes he is an amazing little person
I love him more than words can say
I am glad he has you as his mommy we all are very lucky

Bill and Paige said...

OH Azure...I'm in tears right now! That is so sweet. Jackson is so lucky to have you as a mommy!

CrazyRossHouse said...

He is so cute Azure. He still likes his pacifier? Too funny!

Debby said...

You said you are one blessed GIRL? I am here to confirm that you are one blessed, powerful woman . . . what an amazing journey you and Jax are on. XOXO