Is it possible to go through the terrible two's at 15 months?? MAN! Jackson has lost his marbles these past couple of days. He lost it twice yesterday when his milk ran out, and once today when I put the crackers away. I know he's just working it out, so I sang to him yesterday when he started tantruming. I honestly was singing at the top of my lungs trying to get louder than him. Today I was able to distract him with some videos on the blog. Sheesh, Jackson! I can't wait until you're 15!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
not really you want him to be 15 months for a long time because even with his tantrums he is sooooo cute!
Not having anymore milk is VERY traumatizing!!!
Wait till he is 3!!!
Hold on tight! I don't think we've seen anything yet! Well, maybe we have with Luca, Rocco and Bruno . . . !
15 months is bad because they cannot communicate so it is so hard to get angry........Kelsey is right though, 3 has been much worse!!!
Post a Comment