When I was pregnant with Jackson, I would be watering the lawn in the backyard and look at my big belly shadow and dream of the day that I would be playing in the backyard with him. It was hard to imagine that day, but it's finally here. Jackson loves to play outside in the backyard, and it is still so amazing to me that he's here. I remember my pregnant shadow vividly, and now here he is...playing in the backyard.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oohhh look at him walking!!! How fun is that now that he's up and about?? He seems to be lovin it.
He looks adorable, love his curls!
Am I seeing this right? Ollie is playing with Jackson's ball and Jackson's playing with Ollie's ball? Haha.
too cute!!!
He is so adorable!! You got a winner there Az!!!!
I don't think they come any cuter he is adorable!
we are all so lucky to have him
I almost teared up!Looking back and looking forward is so amazing. He is stinking so CUTE!
Post a Comment