We finally found Jackson some shoes today. The pickin's are slim when your chubby, little baby foot is a size 5 1/2 extra wide! I asked the salesman if they had these cute, little shoes in Jackson's size, and he proceeded to tell me that there are only a few styles that are extra wide. Of course, the cute, little ones were't part of our selection. The guy brought out about 6 pairs of shoes, and I chose one. They're not my favorite, but they were the cutest ones they had, and most of all...THEY FIT! : )
Yes, that says, "5 1/2 XW"
Not the cutest, but we'll take 'em!
4 comments:
I like the shoes I think they are very cute
so happy he has now shoes I was
worrying about that mommy could not find him shoes
he looks so grown up it is incredible
he is too cute. The shoes aren't bad. Hope he doesn't take them off every chance he gets like mine do. Make for a pain putting them on again and again.
Those shoes are cute! I can't believe how big his feet are!!
Duck feet all the way . . . he's unique!
Post a Comment