Dr. Lau said this is probably the final verdict on what color Jackson's eyes will be. He said they were a blue/hazel. Really? Is that possible? I guess so. Go figure...Jackson's eyes are as unique as he is. I love those eyes. : )
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Bluzel? Brue?
Posted by jackson'smama at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a great picture! His eyes are beautiful:)
Still thinkin' GREEN could happen!
So does he put Bluzel on his drivers license? Great picture!!!
His grandpa has hazel eyes and lots of his cousins have blue eyes and the Caldarellas have green eyes so anything is possible I love his eyes too!
his hair is getting very light he is soooo cute!!!
love the eyes!!! Maybe they will change depending on his mood and he will be blue hazel forever!!!
The EYES have it...that picture looks like it should be in an ad for a magazine!
Post a Comment