CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Watch Out Water...






Thanks to Candace, Jackson now has a cool new pair of earplugs that work MUCH better than the putty! Jackson still tried to pull them out, but not as much. He would touch his ear and say, "Wassat?" After I told him it was an earplug, he would say, "Erpug?" He's definitely talking much more now that his ear canals are clear and he can actually hear things!

3 comments:

caxline said...

great! so much better than the putty...

my next tip - make sure you buy a bunch of pairs and leave a pair in your purse, car, mimi, etc... You'll now realize just how often you are around water and need them!

Bill and Paige said...

glad things are working out! I can't imagine trying to keep him out of the water during the summer...especially since you are at the beach so much.

zaffie said...

I love that face!