CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Big Day

Tomorrow is Jackson's big tube surgery day. While he has no idea what's coming, he'll sleep through the whole thing, and he's supposed to wake up feeling instantly better, I'm feeling a bit nervous. I know it's the best thing for him, and I would do it this second if given the opportunity, but there's something about handing your baby over where he will be put under. I know he'll only be under for 8 minutes but still. I'm hoping I can hold it together tomorrow and that he'll do just fine. We're looking forward to Jackson not having to suffer through any more ear infections! Pray for a flawless surgery and for mom to not cry. : )

7 comments:

Erin 10:27 said...

Be strong Mama! It's alright to cry...I was bawling when I took Tiptoe in to get fixed...and he's just a cat! Thankfully you'll have him back in no time! You two will be on my mind tomorrow.

zaffie said...

he will be fine and I am no crying because if I do I will fall apart so we have to be strong and he will be so much better

Debby said...

Go ahead and cry . . . I will.

Bill and Paige said...

we'll say our prayers for him!! Let us know how it goes.

b said...

Hold it together mama! I'll be thinkin about you and Jackson!!! We need to get together soon and play :)

Anonymous said...

He will be a new little boy!!! One w/out ear infections!!

kkp1220 said...

Hope it goes well...
I'll be thinking about you