CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Our New Life

Jackson and I started our new life today. The new life of earplugs and water. Today was the first day I put earplugs in Jackson's ears while in the bath. I used the silicone putty earplugs, and it went better than expected. When he had both in, he thought it was a little funny and was shaking his head back and forth. After about 5 minutes he pulled one out. I tried and tried to get him not to do it, but he's quick. Of course, he pulled it out and dropped it in the water, and of course, it's clear! Missing earplug = end of bath for us, but not bad for our first run!

1 comments:

kkp1220 said...

Glad the surgery went well.
Good luck with those ear plugs. Just what you need...one more thing to keep track of!!