It's official. Jackson needs to get tubes put into his ears, hopefully sooner than later. The doctor said he'll be like a new kid. You mean it gets better! : )
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's official. Jackson needs to get tubes put into his ears, hopefully sooner than later. The doctor said he'll be like a new kid. You mean it gets better! : )
Posted by jackson'smama at 7:29 PM
4 comments:
I hear that makes all the difference in the world! Good luck! Now maybe when you say no he will listen!
gamma is sad that our baby have to suffer with this ear problem I wish I could wipe it away like magic but
I am hopeful that he will be better soon
oh...poor Jackson. However, it will be the best thing you've done in a long time. Mallory had them and she was like night and day. She went from being constantly sick and on antibiotics to a happy and healthy little girl. Unfortunately, tubes don't help the listening.
candace (stalking under paige)
They will make a huge difference.
Post a Comment