CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ketchup, Please

Jackson Pants is obsessed with ketchup. I think ketchup might even trump french fries, if you can believe that! Tonight at dinner Jackson had moved to the dessert portion of his meal, which was chocolate cookies. Before he started actually eating them, he caught a glance of the ketchup bottle on the table and started whining and reaching for the bottle. To test his true love of the crimson condiment, I gave him some ketchup in a little bowl to dip his cookies. I thought he'd try it and not like it, but he dipped every last chocolate cookie in the ketchup. He loved it. A few days ago, he was dipping Goldfish crackers in ketchup and today, at lunch, it was mustard and ketchup on Ritz. You never cease to amaze me, Jackson! xoxo

1 comments:

zaffie said...

I am on my way to the store to get a bottle of ketchup I don't know how we are going to do the yogurt with the ketchup or the apple sauce and the ketchup but I'll do anything that makes him happy