CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So Smart

Yes, I know. Everyone always thinks their kid is the smartest. While I think that Jackson is very clever, I mostly think it's cute. It's so, so fun to see him put life together. Here are a few of our latest adventures:

  • When we drive down the street, Jackson yells out, "A!" and sure enough, there's an "A" on a sign somewhere. He loves letters. "A" and "D" are his current favorites!
  • A few months ago while we were waiting forever in the doctor's office (don't they know I have a 1 year old waiting!), I sang Jackson a song while I kept the rhythm by tapping on his knee. I hadn't done it since that day. The other day I started singing the same song to him, and he came up and started tapping me. I was wondering what he was doing and then realized that he remembered that song and me tapping on his knee. I guess he does pay attention sometimes!
  • Finally, today when I pulled up to my brother and sister-in-law's house, Jackson said, "Cocco," which is my nephew, Rocco. I didn't even tell him where we were, he just knew.

So smart!

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Just to add to that. We were watching a cartoon and he saw a apple on the screen he then yelled out "papple". He kept saying it until it left the screen.

Debby said...

I expected he would be smart . . . just like his cousins. No really! They all are so smart!

zaffie said...

I am so proud of him I also love when he says the letters on the cookies before he eats them
just precious