CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

He Cracks Me Up!

I can never seem to get Jackson's cutest moments on camera. Every time I bring out the camera, he stops doing what he was doing. Now I've resorted to just peeking around the corner and taking it all in myself. Yesterday Jackson was talking to himself in the full-length mirror in the back room. He had some pretty good jibberish going, and then he'd fall down on the floor and say, "Uh oh!" and then get back up and check himself out in the mirror. After he got a good look, he'd flop himself down on the floor again, say, "Uh oh!", and then see how he looked after it. He did this about 5 times until he found a notebook he wanted to put on top of his head and throw to the floor while checking himself out. Too funny, Jackson!

0 comments: