CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

My mom had a picture book made for me for Mother's Day. These pics don't even come close to doing it justice. Quite possibly the best give ever...

The Cover



I love, love, love this pic of Jackson and my dad. Sooo cute!

Another beautiful day at the beach...

7 comments:

Aunt Peggy said...

Beautiful and very professional looking. What a great gift! Mimi is very talented!

Bill and Paige said...

That book is so cute and I love the pictures. Can Jackson get any cuter?

Mommy said...

I know I absolutely love my book. I can't stop looking at it. I had to take it to school and show all of the mom's. They were all a little jealous that I have such a great Mother-in-law. I am truly blessed to have the best mother -in-law in the world.

Debby said...

Tears! Who do you think is really blessed here?! Mimi and Pa! My excdeptional blessing in life is that my grandsons have incredible mothers. It could be very different, you know . . .

caxline said...

that is awesome...great job Debby!

kkp1220 said...

What a great gift!!

zaffie said...

what a beautiful book and what a cute boy and great mommy
truly a piece of art!