I was a little more adventurous this time around with Jackson's haircut. I went in wanting to leave it a little long and left with the textbook "little boy" haircut. Part of me was curious to see what he would look like with a short cut. As the lady was cutting I was thinking, "Wow! She's cutting off a lot of hair!" In the end, I had very mixed feelings. I was excited that he was not going to mistaken for a girl now and that he would look clean cut instead of shaggy, but I was sad to lose the curls. It was one of our links together, and now they're gone. : ( I kept telling myself that it's only hair and the curls will grow back, right?! RIGHT?!
Before
After. What a difference 15 minutes makes!
5 comments:
OMG! He looks like such a big boy with his hair cut:)
Muy guapo! He's so handsome! :) I don't think there's a chance in the world with his genes that he'd ever lose the curls! I love it!
too cute for words
love that boy! curls or no curls
i love the cut...
Oh My Gosh...He is adorable!!! I loved the hair before, but he does have such a boy boy haircut!!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment