When I was pregnant, my mom and I found cute magnetic letters at a store. She bought me the letters that spelled "Jackson" so Jackson could learn to spell his name when he was older. I have had those letters on my refrigerator since that day, and I just realized that the day we were thinking of is near. Jackson is absolutely obsessed with letters. My friend, Erin, helps him spell out the words on his wall in his room, and my mom is currently teaching him his vowels. He's obsessed with letters everywhere we go. I think he's going to be a smarty pants! : )
(Yes, my oven is so cheap that it doesn't have a window, but it's perfect for magnetic letter playing!)
4 comments:
yay! jackson chance smarty pants! :)
sssssssss. i think he wants his name to be "jackso" from the looks of the video!
Once he learns his vowels and letters, maybe he can teach my girls theirs;-)
too cute! what a smart kid
Post a Comment