OMG! Jackson surprised me with a fun one this morning! I heard him grunting when he was in his highchair this morning. I got him out to change him, and I'm not sure exactly what happened from there as it is all a blur. I think I reached down to grab his legs out of his pajamas and my hand was covered in poop. I then realized that there was poop everywhere but in his diaper, really. I immediately had to call an emergency bath, but that always sounds easier than it is. Oh sure, just put him in the bath and it will magically disappear! Not even close. I'll spare the details, but it was the consistency of sludge and didn't wash down easily at all. It was a disaster, and I'm still not quite sure how some ended up on his cheek, shoulder, and armpit!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oh Az, wait until he decides to take off his diaper himself while in his crib. That is the worst!!!
I feel your pain;/)
Totally LAUGHING!!
I can live without that one!!
no comment!
I've read this to Opa and we both laughed specially how did the poop got on his arm pit
Post a Comment