Some of my nearest and dearest friends are boys I knew from high school. We have been friends for over 15 years, and they are family to me. Oddly, they love to babsit whenever I need them to. They always prep me before they babysit that I shouldn't feed him too much before I leave. They are beyond terrified that Jackson will poop while I'm gone.
Well, tonight I left Jackson in the care of four guys. Men, as they like to call themselves. As I found out later, Jackson pooped and someone said to call me. Hassan said, "I don't want to call her. She'll think it's an emergency." Rodge responds, "This is an emergency!" So I get this phone call, and I can't hear a word Hassan is saying. All I hear is laughing, screaming, and commotion. Hassan barely squeaks out that Jackson pooped. I'm mentally giving Jackson a hi-five at this point because this is the best thing that could have come out of them babysitting him. I make sure that the situation is under control before I hang up.
I get home, and Jackson is still alive and actually in a correctly put-on diaper. I only had six chocolate chip cookies in the freezer, so I warmed them up. Before anyone got a cookie, I made them tell me what role they had in the poopy diaper caper. Hassan looked down in the diaper and said, "Yeah, I saw a log in there," which earned him one cookie. Brad held Jackson's legs while he was being changed, which earned him 2 cookies. Rodge was actually the wiper and got poop on his thumb, which he might be scarred for life for. He earned the most cookies. Thanks guys. I'm proud to call you friends. : )
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Poop On My Thumb!
Posted by jackson'smama at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
OMG!!! I would give just about anything to see a picture of that. Next time put in a nanny cam before you leave;-)
It's like that movie 3 men and a baby;-)
I would have loved to been a fly on the wall for that one! What great friends:)
Next time they babysit...you need to put up a video camera so we can all enjoy the experience:)
I'm proud to call them your friends too, Az! (I'm proud of Jax too!)
that's too funny...I've often wondered how many "men" it takes to change a diaper!
Ok I am cracking up!!!!! I can picture all of them changing his diaper!!! Good for Butch for stepping up and being the wiper!!!
I'm cracking up. I can see it now.
Dude that is hilarious! Jackson is awesome!
Hey at least know was was throwing up, that is always a good sign. hahha
Post a Comment