CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Palm Desert

I love this picture. What's not to be thankful for?! Now if we could just get the other 2 in the pic, it would be perfect!

Jackson with Pa at the Living Desert. When Jackson's with his Pa, no one else exists. Not even Mommy!

Jackson started to lose it a bit...

Not long after, he fell fast asleep.

Pa and Luca pulling Jackson up on the pulley at the Children's Museum of the Desert.
Palm Desert = Good times!

3 comments:

Mommy said...

What a awesome week it was!!!! I am so Thankful for You and Jackson. The boys had a blast being with their Autie and there baby cousin. I will post somethng on my computer as soon as I can.

Mommy said...

Sorry, that was suppose to be blog and not computer. hahahha

Debby said...

Good times with the tribe!