Jackson and I had a great Christmas this year spending time with family and friends. We are very blessed! Jackson enjoyed tearing open his gifts. He received many gifts, including fake hair because he's obsessed with hair. It was kind of a joke. He also got Elmo Live, which he loves. There's the beginning of a great friendship happening between Jackson and Elmo. I'll post a video as soon as my internet connection isn't so lame that it won't post a video. It was a very peaceful Christmas.
Here are our annual "Christmas at the Beach" pictures of all the grandkids. . .
One of my absolute favorite pics in the whole wide world.
(Yes, I know the name Jackson doesn't fit into the Mafia theme.)

*Bruno*Rocco*Luca*Jackson*
9 comments:
What great pictures!!
Merry Christmas;-)
Azure, you mom gets great pictures. Think it's because there are only four? We're not quite so lucky in the picture department!!
Christmas and the beach...sounds absolutely perfect!
Those pictures are so cute!! All those boys together. I love the one with them running and Jackson trying to keep up!!! Too Precious!!
Merry Christmas
Are we blessed OR WHAT!!?
Ditto that Mimi!!!
LOVE the pictures at the beach! Those boys are so cute!
It was a beautiful day and a wonderful Christmas... you have a beautiful family, too! Merry Christmas!
so cute! he's getting so big!
Post a Comment