CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

10 Months Old!


Oh Jackson,

Weren't we just here? Wasn't I just writing your 9mo. blog?? Where does the time go? This is going to be short and sweet as I love you to pieces, but you wear me out! You are an amazing creature. You love to crawl all over, get into everything, push the buttons on the laptop, eat snacks with mommy, wiggle your fingers at Ollie so he'll nibble on them, try to push the t.v. off the table, stick your hands in the toilet, grab the water coming out of the faucet, babbling and making lots of noise, biting, pulling hair, Pirate's Booty, and you definitely love reading books, which I love.

I can't believe you will be a year old in only two more months! These past 10 months have been the most purposeful months of my life. I look at you and know that no matter how tired you make me, it's all worth it. You're worth it. You have touched so many people in these past 10 months. I've seen you bring tears of joy to the people around you, and I've seen my guy friends transform from not very child-friendly people to people who hold you, play with you, and even kiss you on their way out the door. You're amazing. I love when you lay your head on my chest when you get tired, and sometimes I just like to put my ear up to your chest to listen to that little heartbeat that I heard in the dr.'s office when I was only a couple of months pregnant. I love you, Jackson. I'm so glad you're such a happy kid. I'll make it all worth it. You'll see. Happy 10 months, Puppy!
All my love,
Your Mom

5 comments:

Debby said...

Awww! He IS amazing.

I love the new blog look . . . airplanes are such a little boy thing. He just loves seeing birds and planes and helicopters in the sky.

Mommy said...

Love the new look Az, see what happens when you have to set up my blog backgrounds.

I can't believe how fast 10 months have gone by. Happy 10 months Jackson Pants. Your cousins Luca, Rocco and Bruno Love you to pieces. Your Aunt and Uncle Love you SOOOO BIG!!!

themonteleones said...

He is one lucky guy!!! You have done it again!

Kelly said...

I can't believe that he is already 10 months. He truly is the luckiest boy to have you as a mom.

Bill and Paige said...

I can't believe he's 10mo old. I remember when he was still in your belly:) He is so lucky to have you as a mommy!