CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Number of Perfection

Seven, in the Bible, is the number of perfection, so I don't think it's a coincidence that Jackson's birthday was surrounded by 7's. First of all, it was October 17, 2007, I was in Room 7 on bed 17, and I only dialated to 7cm which led to a c-section that gave Jackson a chance at a normal delivery. My doctor said there was no way he was going to come out the normal way without having complications. Thank God she was wise enough to know when to say when.

As I was waiting for the nurses to bring me Jackson for the first time, my mom gave me a present. It was a ring that had 7 diamonds in it to represent the perfect gift that God had given to me. And you all know how I love diamonds! It's beautiful!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutley beautiful!! I have a feeling Baby Jack is going to grow up to be something big and special to this great big world!! =-)