CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First Sponge Bath

My mom (who has absolutely been a God-send from day 1!) and I were giving Jackson his first sponge bath. Actually, I was just about to start the bath and my mom was on the video camera. As I am about to wipe him with the warm cloth, I felt something hit me in the face. I thought it was a fly or some kind of insect. I backed up and waved my hands in front of my face only to realize that my beautiful baby boy was peeing on me! He shot me square in the face and got me pretty soaked! This was all caught on video, by the way! My mom and I were DYING laughing, and looking at the video made it even funnier! Thanks Jackson! I have a feeling this is the beginning of the end. Thank Heaven for little boys!

2 comments:

Dan Hitomi said...

Don't worry Azure -- I was watching an episode of Man vs. Wild and he drank his own urine to sustain himself in the desert ... so he explained the urine is sterile and not to be feared. Haha -- just thought I'd chime in.

Unknown said...

Typical Dan...