I love the way you smell.
I love the way you smile when you sleep.
I love your little hands and feet.
I love the way you like to lean your head way back to look at things.
I love the way you look up at the monkey picture above your changing table with awe.
I love the way you thrust your tongue out of your mouth and look like a turtle.
I love the way you fall asleep on my chest.
I love how you get a little cuter every day.
I love how you hiccup.
I love how you sleep with your mouth open in your Boppy.
I love how you cry even though it breaks my heart. It's a good sign that you're healthy.
I love how you wave your arms around and around.
I love how you move your arms and legs so fast when you are frustrated.
I love to kiss you and love on you.
I love to touch your face when you're sleeping.
I love everything about you. I'm so glad you're here!
Love,
Your Mom
Monday, October 29, 2007
Dear Jackson...
Posted by jackson'smama at 5:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment