CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Day In the Life

Today while we were walking down to Trader Joe's, a middle-aged man was walking toward us. As we were passing him he leaned in a bit, and I got a little nervous. You never know what people are up to, and now that I have Jackson, I have to be the brave one. As he passed, he leaned in and said in a really low voice, "Cute kid." I'm pretty sure he didn't want anyone but us to know that he noticed the cute baby in the stroller! : )

Then while we were in Trader Joe's, I was trying to pick out a few bananas. I forget that Jackson's stroller is the perfect level for him to pick up whatever is near him in a store. Before I knew it, he had 6 bananas in his stroller pulling them apart and saying, "Nana! Nana!"

Here's Jackson playing ball with Ollie. I'm hoping these two will wear eachother out one day!

4 comments:

Debby said...

It would take an hour of that to wear either of them out.

Aunt Peggy said...

He cracks me up!

CrazyRossHouse said...

soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!! I can't believe how big he is. Kate loves this video!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about Ollie's bark, but I absolutely love Jackson's belly laugh!! He's a picker upper!!!